Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 0 min
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup or molasses
- ¼ cup crushed gingersnap cookies
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1 cup Tuscan whole milk
- Marshmallow crème, if desired
- Crushed gingersnap cookies, if desired
- Chopped candied ginger, if desired
- Pour maple syrup on small plate. Place crushed gingersnaps on another small plate. Dip rim of 2 glasses in maple syrup, then dip into crushed gingersnaps. Set aside.
- In cocktail shaker stir together brown sugar, allspice, cinnamon, ginger and molasses; add milk. Cover; shake 30 seconds. Pour into prepared rimmed glasses. Top with marshmallow crème, crushed gingersnaps and chopped candied ginger, if desired.
Tip: To more easily spoon marshmallow crème, dip spoon into warm water, then crème.